Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the industry standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and media files. It is connected to Adobe Document Cloud – so you can work with PDF files on computers and mobile devices.
Adobe Document Cloud is a revolutionary, modern and efficient way to work with documents in the office, at home or on the road. At the heart of Document Cloud is the all-new Adobe Acrobat DC, which will generalize the electronic signature by offering a free electronic signature for each individual subscription. Document Cloud includes a set of integrated services using a consistent online profile and a concentrator of personal documents. With Adobe Document Cloud, users will be able to create, review, approve, sign, and track documents, whether on a computer or mobile device. Businesses will benefit from Document Cloud for enterprise, which provides enterprise-class document services that integrate with registration systems such as CRM, HCM, CLM and CMS, adding speed, efficiency and transparency to the business. document management.
New features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC:
– Work with PDF files wherever you are with the new free and free Acrobat DC app for Android or iOS. The selection feature is also available on Windows Phone.
– Use the new Fill & Sign tool in your desktop software to quickly complete PDF forms with Smart Autofill. Download the free Adobe Fill & Sign mobile app to add the same option to your iPad or Android tablet.
– Save money on ink and toner when printing from your Windows PC.
– Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 5GB of free storage.
– Get instant access to recent files on desktops, web and mobile devices with Mobile Link.
– Synchronize your Fill & Sign autofill collection on desktops, web, and iPad.
The premium features of Adobe PDF Pack include:
– Convert documents and images to PDF files.
– Use the camera on your mobile device to take a picture of a paper document or form and convert it to PDF.
– Convert PDF files into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF files.
– Combine multiple files into one PDF (Web only).
– Get the signatures of others with a complete electronic signature service.
– Send, track and confirm delivery of documents electronically instead of using fax or night services (tracking not available on mobile).
– Store and access files online with 20GB of storage.
Title: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.013.20066
File name: readerdc_uk_xa_crd_install.exe
File size: 1.17MB
Supported OS: All Windows Versions
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: November 23, 2020
Category: Windows Apps, Office Tools, PDF.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.013.20066 for Windows