How to refresh your gaming PC?
Gamers often face the problem of overheating their gaming PCs. There are many reasons for this, such as overclocking, lack of cooling, and fan quality.
Do not worry. In this article, I list some of the important points and accessories that you can use to cool your gaming PC during long gaming sessions.
1) Clean Your Computer: Do you know what keeps your computer cool? It is the indoor fan that optimizes for different speed settings depending on the temperature inside the CPU. Sometimes a lot of dust accumulates inside or near the fan, causing slow speed or even damage. It is advisable to clean your computer once a month to make sure your fan is working properly.
2) Upgrade the CPU Case Fan: The processor of your gaming computer is the most sensitive and the most expensive. It has the potential to overheat every time you play games with high density of resources such as CS Go. Players are often asked to use high quality fans to play high end games.
When you play high-end games in your gaming PC, the factory installed fan case does not allow you proper cooling compared to the optimized enclosure fans sold by brands such as Noctua, etc. Therefore, you absolutely must have high quality case fans to keep your processor cool while playing.
3) Stop Overclocking: when you push the components of your computer harder and faster than the limits they intend to perform. In such a case, Overclocking occurs and, if this occurs for long periods of time, this results in a degradation of processor performance. So, if you want to enjoy long hours of play, you should avoid overclocking your CPU.
4) Power supply replacement: There is a large fan in the power supply of your computer. This is where you can feel the heat coming out when you place your hand behind your computer.
If your gaming PC does not have a case fan, this is the only place where heat can come out of your computer. There is a good chance of overheating if your supply fan is not working properly. I suggest replacing the power supply fan under such conditions.
5) Install a CPU Water Cooling System: In high-end gaming PCs, the amount of heat produced is such that even a high quality fan is not enough to keep the CPU cool. In this case, you will need a more efficient water cooling system and better cooling your CPU.
If you think about “Water in Computer”, do not worry, the water is locked in the sealed transfer system. A pump runs in cycles and provides cooling for all components of the processor and the computer. The most interesting part is that you do not have to be pro to install the water cooling system.
6) Install a Phase Change Unit: you can understand the concept of phase change unit as the operation of a refrigerator. It helps to cool the superheated CPU but operates on the same technology as in refrigerators.
Phase change units are priced between $ 1,000 and $ 2,000.
So, everything is on my side. I hope this article will certainly help you cool the temperature of your gaming PC