Nox Player App is a handy tool for people who are pro-Android and allows you to run your Android applications and games in full screen under Windows. With this app, Android apps can be tested and used in exactly the same way on Windows without an Android phone or tablet. This means that you can enjoy an application installed on the desktop, just like when working on your mobile phone.
With the help of Nox App Player, users can enjoy a complete Android experience on their personal computers. The interface of the Nox App Player emulator looks in all respects like that of real Android devices, and users can even switch to a touch input method to fully emulate the Android experience.
Nox App Player Key Features :
– Developed on the Android 4.4.2 kernel
– Integrated Google Play store
– Support for input / output devices, gamepad and controller
– Multiplayer mode that can be activated easily
– Customize CPU / RAM occupancy and resolution
Nox App Player Features:
A complete Android experience
– With the help of this program, users can enjoy a complete Android experience on their personal computers. The emulator interface resembles in all respects the real Android devices, and users can even switch to a touch input method to fully emulate the Android experience.
– Based on the version of the Android 4.4.2 platform, the tool comes with an immediate integration of Google Play. It may be that some of its competing tools are not. This way, users can not only load APK files already stored on their computer, but also download and install software from the official store.
Test apps and play games
– The tool can be very useful for testing new applications, but it is also intended for those who only want to play Android games using the keyboard and mouse of their computer.
– Nox App Player comes with a multiplayer mode, which allows users to run multiple simultaneous instances of the emulator on the same computer screen. Thus, each instance of Nox App Player can execute a different application or game in the foreground and monitor them simultaneously.
Connect joysticks and controllers
– The emulator is designed to support the connection of joysticks and controllers. It also offers full support for the computer keyboard, which can be useful when reading ARPG (Action Role Play).
– The emulator allows users to choose a location for their virtual device and also provides access to all the settings and configuration options that a real Android device would offer them.
A robust development tool
– Overall, Nox App Player is a powerful Android emulator that allows users to run applications and Android games directly on their computer. It’s an attractive entertainment tool, but it can also be a great development tool because it allows programmers to test their new applications in a complete environment.
Title: NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206
File name: nox_setup_v220.127.116.11_full_intl.exe
File size: 410.42 MB
Supported OS: All Windows Versions
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: December 16, 2020
Author: Nox Digital Entertainment Company Ltd.
Category: Windows Apps, Tuning & System, Virtualization.
Download NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168 for Windows